What are the best alternatives to Google Adsense?

Discussion in 'Google SEO' started by nice2cu, November 27, 2015.

1. nice2cu

nice2cuMember

There is no doubt that Google Adsense is the king in online Advertising field. But getting an approved Adsense account these day is really difficult and need deliberate efforts. In most of the article writing sites, the major income comes through sharing our adsense account with them. But without Google Adsense account can we earn handsome money from other options?

I heard a lot about another ad agency called Chitka. But I have not used it yet. There are other alternatives too like Infolinks, Revenue Hits, Tribal Fusion etc. I am just confused as to which one is the best one to generate money?

Can anybody help by suggesting the best alternative to Google Adsense in terms of revenue?

2. Neil_Fisher

Neil_FisherMember

Revenue ad hits is the only alternative I can think of at this moment. Persona Paper tried to earn with Chitka and because of it, the site got forced to stop accepting people from certain countries because it prioritizes traffic from the US only. Revenue hits is a good alternative because some new comers were able to earn 100 us dollars monthly on their first try.

I had been hearing a lot of Good things about Native ads but I haven't tried using it yet. Avoid Adult content if you want to get approved by Google adsense.

3. prissanna

prissannaMember

What type of website do you have? Is it a blog? What is the content about? Give me a little more info and I'll see what I can come up with for you. I am always searching this type of stuff out. ;-)

I've read that many blogs gain revenue from being product testers and giving their unbiased opinion on a product. The only issue with that type of income is you have to be an established blog with many followers for an advertiser to consider you.

I didn't have an issue getting approved with Adsense. I didn't realize it was hard to do.

4. bharath

bharathMember

There is no other revenue sharing program that can beat Adsense. I had tried bidvertiser, Infolinks and few more as they pay very low per click.
    The best method is described by the above poster @prissanna as you have to review ads on your personnel blog.

prissanna likes this.
  5. prissanna

prissannaMember

You are right @bharath I was just throwing other ideas out there since he was not approved by Adsense. The wonderful thing with Adsense is that you don't have to have tons of followers or a lot of traffic to be approved. Most other options require a certain amount of traffic. If you are trying to make money from the beginning, you can easily get frustrated and give up.

6. nice2cu

nice2cuMember

I write for Hubpages and there we have an option to attach our Adsense or other account to our article. Even though I got a good number of articles there, due to the absence of an approved Adsense account my income is quite limited.

Earlier it was quite easier to get an approved Adsense account. You can easily get it through YouTube or Hubpages. But now Google has changed the terms and made it really tough to go through the approval process. The only ways is to start a website of your own and apply for a new Adsense account.

7. prissanna

prissannaMember

I found this info for you. Disclaimer: I have no idea whether it's good info or not. :p

Sovrn (formerly Lijit)
    AdGroups
    Burst Media
    Alcance Media Group
    Blogads
    Exponential
    Content.ad
    Media Nexus
    Project Wonderful
    BuySellAds
    Rivit
    Mad Ads Media