What is the future roadmap for Yahoo?

Discussion in 'Yahoo SEO' started by seobuzz, October 30, 2015.

1. seobuzz

seobuzzNew Member

Having lost its search market dominance to Google, Yahoo has lagged behind from Bing also. Now Yahoo ranks in third position when it comes to search market share.
    Can Yahoo get back to its dominance with search market? What changes need to be made in order to do so?

2. bharath

bharathMember

Yahoo still making money on their search engine, however Yahoo combined with Bing to beat Google, but lost in the race because both doesn't share revenue with webmasters.

Yahoo Search engine developers should work with webmaster, then it will boost in the search market.

3. pwarbi

pwarbiMember

As far as I'm aware Yahoo are in the process of either closing down or selling off most of their assets and are keeping the search and email going and that's it.

I'm sure they will say it's streamlining the company but I think we all probably know they're doing it because they have to, just to survive.

4. Neil_Fisher

Neil_FisherMember

Yahoo Prime is one of the top competitions of Netflix. It has it's own show with it's own following. Yahoo is still the top source of news on the internet so I can say Yahoo will still survive as a company but their search engine will continue struggling. They were still far from dying.