Who loves instagram?

Discussion in 'Instagram' started by monica123, December 2, 2015.

1. monica123

monica123New Member

I usually post/share photos in this site. Who else does?

2. Peter97

Peter97Member

I've never actually posted on the site itself, however I have logged onto Instagram a few times in the past. However, a lot of my friends, and family are regulated users of Instagram, and it's became very popular in the last 2 years or so. I may even create a proper account, and start posting.

3. challengewriter

challengewriterActive Member

I have an account, but I'm not a frequent user. It's a great site, only it takes a lot of my data, if I'm not using WiFi. It's a great way to follow up on celebrities, but I prefer Snapchat to it.

4. nailah783

nailah783New Member

I have not used Instagram in years. I was never really a fan. I don't see the point when all of my family and friends are on FB and they post all of their pictures from Instagram on FB. I have an account there, but I don't really use it.

5. pwarbi

pwarbiMember

It seems that I'm the only person in the world that doesn't have an instagram account, but I can't say I think I'm really missing out on much.

Of the photos I have seen, a lot tend to be posted up by teenage girls of the latest pop star with a deep and meaningful quote written at the side.

Not really my scene to be honest...

6. challengewriter

It would be your scene if you made it that way, you get to see content you want to see not "fangirls posts" I use it to chat with family and friends and also see pictures of their life's it's also a good place to advertise contents. It's good for clothing stores and many more stores to advertise their goods. I've seen Instagram do a lot of good and nothing about idolizing pop stars cause that's not what I want to see.

pwarbi likes this.
  7. Neil_Fisher

Neil_FisherMember

Instagram is now purchased by Facebook but it remained a separate entity of it's own. What I notice about Instagram is how stalker friendly it is. Many celebrities have Instagram to connect with their fans I guess but it is the right site if you want to market something to teenage girls because they seemed to be the biggest demographic of this social network.

8. pwarbi

pwarbiMember

Facebook did buy instagram but chose to let it carry on as its own entity, and I think this was the right thing to do. People like instagram as it is and if Facebook came in and started making changes, especially those that weren't needed, then that would lose a lot of followers.

9. bharath

bharathMember

I heard people sell products easily on Instagram and it really works for affiliate programs. Some people are selling Phone verified accounts to make profit from them. Facebook had changed the terms of services and so many accounts were getting banned.
    I suggest you it will won't succeed in future as just Facebook gone down in the past.

In India Facebook had so many cases, but police still not yet arresting the Facebook Office team

10. kenzenith

kenzenithNew Member

I love Instagram as I am a frustrated photographer myself. I like to share photos of nature and foods that I took using my iphone. I also love the filters that they have for their users. My friends are all in Instagram so we sometimes communicate about certain pictures we like on it.

11. Anuj Dhawan

Anuj DhawanNew Member

As far as Instagram is concerned I am like Peter97. I've never actually posted on the site itself, though yes I have logged onto Instagram a few times in the past. Couple fo my known are regular with it but I'm not that habitual of it yet.

12. kenzenith

kenzenithNew Member

I only post a couple of photos every week but not every day because I have work. Most of my pictures are just random so they are not that many. I also look for interesting photos of celebrities and quotes when I'm on the mood. I think I use my Instagram more than I use my Facebook. I just love looking at pictures on Instagram.

13. challengewriter

Yes an Instagram is like a persons life portfolio, I tend to be very choosy about what picture I post on there, trying to be cool and sleek.

14. kenzenith

kenzenithNew Member

Instagram is already a part of my everyday life. I can't go a day without browsing my feeds and looking for pictures of my favorite sports persons and celebrities. Sometimes, I only open it to like photos of my friends and colleagues and most of the time comment on photos I find interesting. It also became my stress reliever from my busy work hours. I just love Instagram for making me happy everyday.

15. challengewriter

What you just described, is Snapchat to me, that is my life reliever, it's more fun and almost everyone is using it. Plus also the random videos you get from specific channels everyday tend to be interesting, I just love snapchat in general.

16. kenzenith

kenzenithNew Member

Yes, it is like Snapchat in some other ways. I've used Snapchat a couple of times but I find it hard to be familiar with, maybe because I'm new. I only look for my favorite celebrity Snapchat videos and share it on my twitter. I like the customized effects that they put on their videos. Hopefully, Instagram will do the same and create amazing effect for its videos.

17. challengewriter

Yeah, the cool thing about snapchat is when you explore it you find new things to do, and the filters are off kilter, they make new ones every week, which makes it more interesting and fun to use, it really cures my boredom, it's my best social media application, surprisingly.

18. harisali3

harisali3New Member

ME! omg i am so addicted to the instagram that i can't even sleep without going through whole timeline.

19. challengewriter

Wow, addicted! I don't think I can ever be addicted to social media again, I was addicted to twitter, tumblr and facebook, but it waned and now I can go for months without using them, I am especially shocked about tumblr, because I was always checking it 24/7. And for instagram, I truly haven't been quite the fan of it and hence I check it weekly cause I follow some celebrities. But snapchat is even more better than instagram for me.

20. Neil_Fisher

Neil_FisherMember

Google made a huge mistake of forcing Google plus to Youtube users after they purchased Youtube. Facebook made a great decision of leaving Instagram alone after they purchased it. Just imagine the outrage if they merged it with Facebook. You can see two different business decisions here and one of those decisions kept the subcribers happy while the other one caused a negative PR.