Do you use Google mail?

Discussion in 'Google SEO' started by kenzenith, December 19, 2015.

1. kenzenith

kenzenithNew Member

Nowadays, an email is very important for all people. We use it to receive updates, newsletters, job invitations and communicate with other people. There are a lot of free mail sites out there but Google mail stands out to me. I am using it for almost 10 years already and I still love it until now. I love that it's simple and light weight because I really have slow internet connection.

Do you also use Google mail? What can you say about it?

2. challengewriter

challengewriterActive Member

I use Gmail and I love it, it is so simple and easy to access, and I switch between three accounts daily. And the fact that you can switch to HTML mode when your network connection is acting really slow is also a major plus, the fact that is connect to google drive, also makes it easier to back up files that are being sent or received.

3. Neil_Fisher

Neil_FisherMember

I use email for business purposes and registration purposes. Most of my friends don't want me to send them emails because they prefer social networks. My Gmail account is bombarded by notifications from Youtube which I delete in a daily basis. I do use my Gmail account in a daily basis because I am waiting for notifications from the online jobs that gives me income.

4. Anuj Dhawan

Anuj DhawanNew Member

I think these days, gmail is widely used e-mail service after Yahoo! I also use it. But I like Outlook equally. Because of my office work my exposure to Outlook is pretty long. I even configured Outlook for my gmail account once and used it for couple of months.

5. challengewriter

challengewriterActive Member

Yahoo is a big collecter of spam, I receive the most spam mail from my Yahoo account, which is so strange, because I don't use it to subscribe for anything at all, since I abandoned it for gmail.

6. Neil_Fisher

Neil_FisherMember

Not only Yahoo is a spam magnet, When you register to a website your registration confirmation will be mistaken as a spam. So basically the important email you are waiting for will be mistaken as a spam but you will also get flooded by spams. I receive spams in gmail too but they were automatically placed in the spam folder.

7. nice2cu

nice2cuMember

I have been using Gmail for the last five years or so. Earlier I use to have a Yahoo account too which is inactive now. Now I fully switched over to Gmail. But in case of spam mails Gmail is not different from Yahoo I think. It is really nice that Gmail now has a feature to mark a particular mail from a sender as spam mail and any future mail from him will go to spam folder automatically.

Gmail is fast and user friendly than any other Internet email system. But spam mails are a real area of concern. I use to get a number of spam mails from different sources. Still I don't know how my mail id has been circulated over net. This happens even in my most private Gmail account, whcih I have not used in any other sites. I seriously doubt sharing of our data to third parties is happening. Recently there was a news that Google and Facebook share their customer details to third parties.

8. prissanna

prissannaMember

My very first email account was a hotmail account. I still have it plus two more. At some point I discovered gmail. I have at least 5 accounts with them. They make it so easy.

9. Selina Q

Selina QNew Member

I use Gmail and I think it is very convenient for business teams.

10. Dentalclinicindia

DentalclinicindiaNew Member

I also use Gmail. I like it a lote. The mails we receive are properly organized and hence easy to use. For business purpose I always suggest to use Gmail.

11. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal WriterMember

As far as I could remember, I am using gmail for my email communication to my family members, friends, working associates, relatives, and any online business transaction in 2009 and until now. It is almost 7 years now. Before I used Yahoo email, and other email provider for some of my online account. I never stayed in Yahoo email when I happened to know from my friend of his gmail account from Google. Out of 7 years of using gmail, I have never been frustrated in my day-to-day communication.

12. patrickkenyi

patrickkenyiNew Member

I think Gmail is the best email service and has been for a while. I also have a Yahoo account which I rarely use because of the huge amount of scam mails it receives. I also find that the user interface at Gmail is cleaner and easier to use, not to mention how it easily links to all my other accounts such as Google Drive.