Bing Search Engine

Discussion in 'Bing SEO' started by challengewriter, December 20, 2015.

1. challengewriter

challengewriterActive Member

I happen to accidentally use bing search engine and my experience was horrible, it was bringing up things that weren't even related to what I was searching for. I don't know why my mum set her browser search engine to that of bing, but never again will I use it, once I noticed my mistake and I switched to Google, it immediately brought up things that were very relevant and relating to what I was searching for. I think other search engines need to bring up their A-game, or they did all be ever stepping mats for Google.

2. Neil_Fisher

Neil_FisherMember

I have a better experience with Bing, because Google were very rude to prepaid internet connection users. Every time, I search something online, Google wanted me to answer a damn captcha from hell. Also many click bait hoax sites are ranking very well in Google. When is the last time you used Bing? Bing improved tremendously in the last few months.

Last edited by a moderator: December 22, 2015
  3. challengewriter

challengewriterActive Member

I used it on Sunday, the day I posted this and also yeah Google asks me for catchpas once in awhile and they tend to be annoying.

4. prissanna

prissannaMember

I use Bing on my personal computer because I use Bing Rewards to rack up points. I haven't had any problem with it and tend to find just as many good results as I do with Google. But, thinking of your bad luck, it might be something to consider when we are doing SEO for our sites. Google is and most likely always will be the top search engine.