I like workouts in natural ways

Discussion in 'General Forums and Chat' started by ship2782, January 11, 2016.

?

Do you think my way is correct?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ship2782

ship2782Member

I am a fitness freak and love seeing my muscles in top condition but like most others I avoid doing my workouts in a gym. In fact I do not like the idea of pumping iron at all but by using the natural methods. Maybe it took me more time to condition my muscles but I did not get any after effects in the process.

I think the trick of making your triceps stronger is hidden in variations to make in your workout pattern. You should frequently try out different variations to get best results. Go for workouts that give you best results. Do you think my way of workout is not according to need of the day?

2. Malcat707

Malcat707New Member

Yeah, I think varying up your workout routine is important because it helps to work different muscles instead of the same ones all the time. It gives a more comprehensive result in terms of full body fitness I suppose. For me, doing variations also helps with boredom. If I get too bored with a workout routine, I'll start to not feel as motivated to exercise. Varying up my exercises keeps working out interesting and fun though, which is definitely a plus for motivation.

3. Sunflower_Michele54

Sunflower_Michele54New Member

It is true that doing various workouts for every part of your body will keep it in excellent shape. Your muscles are able to burn more calories for daily fuel than fat. I don't like the idea of working out in a gym either. I love walking and combining it with a bit of running. No costs and no machines required.
    What exactly do you mean by after effects? Do you mean no muscle soreness? What are your natural methods of working out? Are they walking, crunches, squats, running? I would love to understand what you mean.