How many tweets per day for maximum attention?

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by Grant, November 1, 2015.

1. Grant

GrantNew Member

There is no doubt if you have a strong twitter profile, you can get lots of attention/traffic to your website. At the same time it is also important to tweet during the 'peak' time. So for maximum attention, how many tweets can be published per day?

2. monica123

monica123New Member

Unfortunately, I am not really active in posting via twitter, though I love looking what trended on a daily basis.

3. Peter97

Peter97Member

I don't think there's a specific amount of tweets that can gain yoh more attention. I think quality is more important that quantity. Also, posting too many tweets may cause people to unfollow you, and complain, which is never a good thing.

4. kenzenith

kenzenithNew Member

I agree with Peter97 that quality is more important than quantity. Even if you tweet a lot but if your tweet is actually not interesting, you won't get noticed. I suggest you find a certain topic you like, tweet what you find is interesting and people will eventually follow you. Don't forget to unlock your account as people will not see your tweet if it's locked. You should also follow other people and make friends with them. By doing so, will give you more followers and retweets which can give you more attention.

5. ship2782

ship2782Member

I have never thought that way. I tweet mostly for sharing my online work or you can say for commercial use barring a few personal ones addressing no one in particular so I have not set any limit to my tweets. I generally tweet from the sites I write for and never repeat the same content again unless I made a change in that. I don't remember if I ever tweeted more than 6-7 times a day. I go to Twitter only when I have to manage my list of followers.