Monetizing Video in YouTube

Discussion in 'YouTube' started by Nocturnal Writer, January 20, 2016.

1. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal WriterMember

I have already uploaded several amateur videos I made in YouTube and I want to get money out of it. I want to avail of that kind of YouTube earning which is called monetization.

I have read its criteria which may include the following:

1. Adveriser-friendly
    2. Created video or with permission for commercial value
    3. Audio and video content rights
    4. Compliance with YouTube's Terms of Service and Community Guidelines

So far those are the general criteria for YouTube monetization.

Since I had already enabled the monetization facility in various YouTube videos, I have not yet received any notification that I have earned a single penny or what not.

What worries me are some of my coverage of festivities and dances which had a copyright music in the background. For that matter I was informed that I had violated the Intellectual copyright provisions. Well, I was forced to remove them. However lately I was informed that I don't have to worry anymore for those music companies will have a share of whatever earnings my video would get. It sounds fair. Isn't it?

Does anybody have already earn from his video in YouTube? If you do please generously share it here.

Last edited by a moderator: January 20, 2016
  2. Neil_Fisher

Neil_FisherMember

The react videos are making a lot of money despite of using copyrighted content. We know the Fine Bros decided to copyright the React video concept because there are now multiple react video channels on Youtube.

I wanted to know how those react videos are qualified to be monetized even though they use copyrighted content. Do they get permission?

There is like a 15 year old girl making money out of react videos on her own!