Bing rewards is not available in some countries

Discussion in 'Bing SEO' started by ipol12, January 22, 2016.

1. ipol12

ipol12New Member

I a using Bing next to Google as my search engine. I love the site and it works for me especially when using my Windows tablet.

When I learned about Bing rewards, it seems a good way to at least give rewards for Bing users. However, it doesn't work in my country and certain countries only has the chance to get rewardrd for using their search engine. Do you think there's a chance that it will be available in other countries where it is not available at the moment?

2. Neil_Fisher

Neil_FisherMember

I think they prioritize traffic from the US the most because majority of the sponsors wanted American traffic. A huge number of online shoppers are Americans and that is why they were the most prioritized market.

At certain point only Anglosphere countries can get Youtube partnerships but it is now global so who knows maybe Bing Rewards will open doors to other countries too.

3. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal WriterMember

@ipol12 I open this for I once used Bing as one of my search engines. I have known that Bing is giving reward and I am interested on how I could participate. But I have not verified it that my country is not covered by this offer, for Bing is based in America. Is that true?

By the way, it is good that Bing as a search engine is considered now as the second largest search engine in the world, next ot Google.