Do You Rely in Yahoo! Answers?

Discussion in 'Yahoo SEO' started by Nocturnal Writer, January 22, 2016.

1. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal WriterMember

Students, teachers, ordinary people always get to the Internet to look for an answer to their basic questions, an answer to their research, a solution to their problem, and even a simple do-it-yourself project or a solution to an illness.

This is true to myself. I am a regular user of Internet since I am a writer, a blogger. I make use of Interne to search for a trending topic, to search if there is any duplication of my write-up to avoid violation of plagiarism.

And sometimes looking for a common or complicated question which needs a concise answer, this Yahoo! Q & A comes to mind. the answers I may sometimes a part of the matter. Sometimes, it is not clear. Nevertheless, I got an answer.

What about you? Do you rely with Yahoo! Q & A? Now it is renamed to Yahoo! Answers.

2. patrickkenyi

patrickkenyiNew Member

I do read the content on Yahoo Answers, which has valuable information but I don't entirely rely on them because the people who answer the questions are not always professionals. I also don't post questions on Yahoo Answers because it can take too long to get a quality answer, so if the question wasn't already posted in the past I just search for it on Google.