Quo Vadis, Pinterest?

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by Nocturnal Writer, January 22, 2016.

1. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal WriterMember

It is just like asking Pinterest, where are you going? I need some proof or evidence that there is money in Pinterest. Thought there is a post here which talks about how to use Pinterest, but I need a proof, an evidence of payment or whatever to convince me that Pinterest could be monetized.

Anyway, here is the status of my Pinterest for the information of everybody. I have created 78 boards, 356 pins, 162 likes, 190 followers and 219 following.

I have joined Pinterest with the purpose that my pictures would be circulated and many would find them interesting, would appreciate them or whatever. But I have no idea yet that those pictures could be monetize or could earn money.

As of this writing, I am just a bit lukewarm in the said. I have visited it lately.

I have not found any signifcant yet of using Pinterest for the my pictures. However my boards have a lot or many pins like Place We all Love, and Philippines.

I am still in the process of finding the answer to my activity there on how I could make it productive, how I could turn it into an earning.

Somebody in the know please do share your experience. I would or we would really appreciate it. Thank you.