How Index Your Content Faster With Google?

Discussion in 'Google SEO' started by ajitkumarsingh, January 23, 2016.

1. ajitkumarsingh

ajitkumarsinghNew Member

Greetings from bizporto.com,
    bizporto.com is b2b Business Directory/ Portal. There are very low indexing or slow indexing for bizporto.com. I need to know how i can improve this indexing part quickly.

Last edited by a moderator: January 23, 2016
  2. Linda Miller

Linda MillerNew Member

Processing your link to the index using the Fetch as Google tool is definitely like pressing a special button. Google states that they will crawl the URL using this technique usually within a time, however, I’ve seen website pages and blog page posts screen in the SERPs.

Last edited by a moderator: July 12, 2017
  3. randiv

randivNew Member

Always post unique content and active on social networking sites.

4. jackluter

jackluterNew Member

Make a post with unique content in a high DA site with that are faster crawled.

5. dr45

dr45New Member

There are many different ways to get great content on google ranked some of which require work while others don't require any and use paid software. First is that you use word press to make articles, blog pages and promoting a certain business product or service. Secondly you can use basic black hat SEO which requires you to know how to knock off other competitors pages. Lastly you pay software certain companies produce for a monthly or yearly fee to rank your clients webpages and promote their product or service. These are just some ways to promote a businesses product or service through SEO these are not all the ways and there are probably better ways out there to do so.