Who's Authorized to Do Site Review?

Discussion in 'Website Review' started by Nocturnal Writer, January 25, 2016.

1. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal WriterMember

Blogging is seemed to be the game of the town. Instant writer is beginning to sprout like a mushrooms after a thunder for the reason of earning online. But their blogsite's integrity is reliable enough?

I have been in several years writing blogs in most general theme or topic on lifestyle, news and commentaries, education, family and parenting, among others. I am a bit envious to those whose blogs have a review and the following questions come to mind:

1. Why should a site be reviewed?
    2. Who should review it?
    3. Are those reviewing persons paid?
    4. How should a review of site be done?
    5. Are those reviews authentic and reliable?

Anybody with a knowledge of this, please do share your experience? Thanks.

2. challengewriter

challengewriterActive Member

A site being reviewed helps the owner know where he or she needs to change or his or her strong point and get advice on doing things.

Someone with a reputable background, could be a fellow blogger, that you like his or her work or pay someone to review it. But I bet you can find people who would love to review it for free.

3. psyche

psycheNew Member

There are various forums where you can get review for just normal people. Personally I find this kind of review more helpful. They may not know how to fix things but they can identify authentic problems for normal users, like slow loading, difficulty understanding what the blog is about, troubkle navigating and unintentionally offputing material.

It is like the difference between a book review from the New York Times book suppliment, or a page full fo reviews from normal customers on Amazon. Honestly I find the latter more useful most of the time, expecially of the avergae users are from your target audience (i.e. enthusiasts or consumers of the subject of the blog).

4. MAJID KALANI

MAJID KALANINew Member

Personally I believe those reviews prepared based on instructions updated and written carefully have a great effect on the website follower who willingly pursue your work to understand to what extent other experts and people visualize and conceptualize that issue. For instance, if you write a review on scientific books, you demand to be familiar with scientific searching engines such as PubMed, Google scholar, science direct, etc. Otherwise it would be really hard for you to inform others about those books that you are interested to write about them.:)

5. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal WriterMember

In an ordinary parlance, a review is a sort of testimony on the product, the services, the event, or the like in which the writer or the author states his/her experience on how the product is very useful, advantageous or whatever of benefit he/she has received. Sometimes, it could also be a review of an incoming movie or an introduction of a new product to the market, among others.