Have you try Yandex browser?

Discussion in 'Yandex SEO' started by mceditor444, November 2, 2015.

1. mceditor444

mceditor444Moderator

Yandex browser does not look like Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or any other browser.
    Features: 1 -It has new tab or current tab feature in bottom. Also, it has bookmark, download, history, extension, setting, Tab on other devices.
    2 - Nice looking animated theme. It has option to choose/keep website icon of your choice on main opening of browser or you can add your favorite website address so you don't have to type it. Just need to click when you open Yandex browser.
    3 - You have option to choose your favorite search engine as default from Yandex, Google, Yahoo, Bing, Ask, and AOL.

You should try if you don't like than delete it or reply your experience, what do you think about Yandex browser?

2. bharath

bharathMember

Never ever Heard about Yandex browser and it is first time going to install for a test. Can you tell me what is the difference between Yandex and Firefox?
    Why should I use Yandex browser? Does it works fast then Firefox browser?

3. kenzenith

kenzenithNew Member

I never tried Yandex and it's my first time hearing about this browser. I only use Google Chrome as my default browser because it's simple to use and lightweight. It's also much faster than Firefox browser. There are also no complicated toolbars which I really like.

Can you tell me if Yandex browser is faster than Google Chrome? I might use this one if it's faster than Google Chrome.

4. kiristbn

kiristbnNew Member

only Russian use Yandex search! :
    but, I used to use Yandex mail for my business

Last edited by a moderator: June 8, 2017