Would you visit North Korea if given a chance?

Discussion in 'Asia' started by Neil_Fisher, February 3, 2016.

1. Neil_Fisher

Neil_FisherMember

It is very shocking for me to find out that this country actually have tourism and people actually visits this country knowing how dangerous it is. I heard that if you visited this country as a tourist you will be in a group and you will have a tourist guide. You are now allowed to be away from your group. The places where poverty is rampant is hidden away from the tourist and you are not allowed to take pictures in certain places. This is a place where people are brainwashed that their head of state is God and they have no freedom. I am not sure if I will wan't to visit this country at all. It is really weird that there are people who are curious enough to visit this country.

2. MAJID KALANI

MAJID KALANINew Member

Personally, I respect all nations, countries and people living in various parts of the world regardless of their customs, beliefs and religions. In general, the most important thing for me is that all nations keep peace and kindness which really originated from God and given to humankind as a gift.

I would like to visit all countries if I think there are enough security and money for me to go there. Assuming that everything is now okay and I have this chance to visit many countries, I like it indeed to visit north Korea and get familiar with their country and people who live there peacefully.:)

Last edited by a moderator: February 18, 2016