Autoplay on YouTube

Discussion in 'YouTube' started by ipol12, February 8, 2016.

1. ipol12

ipol12New Member

A lot of us who are YouTube users are probably familiar with the AutoPlay feature in the site. I wonder if those which follows the video presently played pays for such feature. Being a user, I am not interested in such feature so I often turn it off. Do you guys like the AutoPlay feature?

2. poster432

poster432New Member

I personally do not like it. I visit YouTube a couple of times a week where I watch certain types of videos created by certain types of people. So, I like to skip around, and it becomes quite annoying when YouTube automatically goes to the next video, even though I may want to go to second video etc.

However, if I am on break, and I have lots of time of my hands, then the feature is very convenient. That way, if I don't want to move my arms because they are warm in my blanket, then it just goes to the next video for me.

Overall, it just depends on my mood and at what time I am watching the video.

3. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal WriterMember

I feel annoy for there are some video which I don't like to see. I did what you have done too. I off the autoplay button. I don't what's the reason of YouTube why they are putting that feature to every video uploaded to their site.

4. MAJID KALANI

MAJID KALANINew Member

In general, it is not a good idea to make a website using autorun youtube files unless getting informed while you are subscribing in advance. However, web or browser designers or developers can successfully manage these web pages and ask a permission of viewers whether they are interested in watching or not willingly and accidentally to visualize their autorun pages such as youtube files.

Hope there are some solutions on this issue or investors solve it in near future as far as we get a large number of web pages and sites to look at them every day.o_O