Can anyone share his/her experience in North America?

Discussion in 'North America' started by Vyom Srivastava, February 12, 2016.

1. Vyom Srivastava

Vyom SrivastavaNew Member

Next month I'm moving to USA. So, I want to know the best places to hangout in LA.

2. MAJID KALANI

MAJID KALANINew Member

Yet I have not been in the USA. About 10 years ago I visited Canada, I loved that country so much. We visited many places close to the south border which was exactly near to the north border of USA.

The place was a very beautiful and located in the south of Vancouver. The weather was excellent and we played a lot of games and football there. We also went fishing and got some fish however the regulation was strict and limiting, so every person was authorized to get only 2 fish per day, and we exactly did it as weel as we were instructed.:)

3. Alexandoy

AlexandoyNew Member

I lived for 7 months in the US, particularly in Los Angeles, California. I'd say the culture is varied but with a dominance of Mexican who are warm and friendlier than most Americans. And what I like in the place is the food which is also varied with lots of influences particularly Mexican again, Filipino, Indian, Chinese and Vietnamese. Generally, the place is safe except in the city of LA where mugging can occur at times with the presence of thugs. With the cost of living, it is not as high as New York and the employment rate is quite okay.