A Glimpse at the South African Wildlife

Discussion in 'Africa' started by Nocturnal Writer, March 2, 2016.

1. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal WriterMember

Last night, I happened to see a live video installed for South African Wildlife adventures. The first camera is installed at Tembe which is beside a small burrow with water in it. I could see the elephants, deer drinking water from the said place.

Another camera is in Naledi which is set at a watch tower beside a drinking burrow with a good and sufficient veiw of those wildlife around.

The third camera is at Nkorno Pan, Idube, Olifants River, Lakipia, Tau and Kwa Maritane. There I could see buffalos, wild tigers and even the lion.

I do love animals. I feel happy and excited to see live animals and having a chance to observe them on how they move, they eat, they run, and all they do as free as they are.

As I view the cam with live animals moving to and fro in their unperturbed habitat, I am imagining the world or the earth in her original or paradisaical environment.

Could we have that situation again in this chaotic, turmoil, polluted world that we are living right now? It seems to be impossible unless we preserve these animals. We don't touch their habitat and leave them as free as they are. So be it.

2. janemariesayed

janemariesayedNew Member

That sounds absolutely lovely. I love wildlife and would really like to view those webcams. Have you a link you can share so that I can see it for myself? I have always wanted to go on a safari and will someday although I don't know when that will be. In the meantime though, these webcams will be really interesting. Thanks for the info!