Online Payment Processor

Discussion in 'General Forums and Chat' started by Binu, March 18, 2016.

1. Binu

BinuNew Member

Paypal, Payza, Payoneer, Bitcoins, Payeer, Perfect Money, Solid Trust Pay, Neteller are some of the commonly used online payment processors. All of these payment processors have advantage as well as disadvantage. In your experience, which is your best payment processor and which is your worst payment processor.

2. patrickkenyi

patrickkenyiNew Member

My best payment processor is definitely Paypal because I have never encountered any problems with it and it's the only one that works flawlessly in my country, including withdrawals. My worst is Neteller because they have made it very difficult for me to verify my account (being an international student in a foreign country) even after accepting all the money I deposited, and it is very difficult to withdraw from in my country.

3. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal WriterMember

You mentioned PayPal first. Since 2011, PayPal was the only money processor I have had. It worked efficiently in my online business transaction like paying my online shopping purchases, receiving payment for my job online, As of this writing, I have never ever encountered a problem from PayPal. It is good that my country is covered by PayPal area of business.

4. dannixx55

dannixx55New Member

The best payment processors I have used so far is PayPal, I prefer PayPal, because almost every online job sites I work on use PayPal, I also like the low transaction fee, I find Neteller useful when receiving money from Forex brokers sites, its usually fast and reliable, the worst payment processor I've used is Payza.

Last edited by a moderator: September 5, 2016
  5. Helga

HelgaNew Member

I only use PayPal. I used Payoneer once for a specific site, got my money and never used it again. It wasn't a good one at all, too many fees.

I also have a Dwolla account, but they aren't very popular so I've only used them for one site as well, and currently don't use them.

I've had no issues with PayPal, I love them because it is so versatile and they have great security.

Last edited by a moderator: September 5, 2016