What are some unique places in Australia?

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Vyom Srivastava, March 30, 2016.

1. Vyom Srivastava

Vyom SrivastavaNew Member

Tasmania is the place where you can go to take a break of the fast urban life. It is very unique place for holiday, and the nature and wilderness are inseparable. The reasons for visit Tasmania can vary… From rich Tasmanian history and culture, spectacular beaches to the mountains and lagoons. Tasmina is widely well known for its wild life and beauty. Fraser Island is the world’s largest sand island. You can call it hidden natural treasure. It is host of an endangered species of wild dogs, Dingos, and several types of fish found only in Australia. With the beaches that looks like haven, it is very popular holiday destination for people all over the world.
    My knowledge ends here? Anyone knows more?

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2016
  2. dr45

dr45New Member

I have been there before and while there are some interesting places there is not a lot of interesting places compared to the whole world but here are a few. One obviously is Sydney a large port city that accommodates to much of interesting things to most people around the world. Another is the outback as it is a mixture at least for me of the desert with the grand canyon as well as the setting of the entire thing really puts into aspect. One last one would be Perth for its beaches and bright urban life not to mention its ports. Those would be some interesting places I know there would be more but these are just ones that i Know and thought you might be interested.