Can we rank website which are banned in Google?

Discussion in 'Google SEO' started by adkin, November 3, 2015.

1. adkin

adkinNew Member

As we know Google may penalize/ban your website if you use blackhat SEO activities to rank. Once a website is banned, can that website again get listed on Google and rank after that? Or we should drop the domain which is banned in Google? What do you think?

2. pwarbi

pwarbiMember

Once a site is banned by Google, you might aswell get rid, cut your losses and start again, as from what I understand, once a domain is banned, that's the end of it.

It's sort of like the black book in Vegas, and while you can get away with a lot of things, once your name goes in that book, or in this case your domain is banned, that's the end of it.

3. bharath

bharathMember

No one knows this answer, but what I knew is once a Domain is banned and it will be permanent for them. An example is Myblogguest that has previously warned and at last got banned.

If you follow Google terms of services, then it will be lifted as I can believe it.

4. nice2cu

nice2cuMember

But it is possible to raise a reconsideration request if you are sure that the issues that caused the ban have been eliminated. While doing this keep a history of all your corrective actions which you can refer at the time of reconsideration request. And if you are not sure of what happened, then also you can file a reconsideration request describing the exact situation (I think this would be a better stand as you can find it out from Google itself before making any correction). It is very important to be honest as Google has many ways to find it.

If the ban was algorithmic there is high chance that it will be corrected once Google recrawls and reanalyses your site.