How important is Google to you?

Discussion in 'Google SEO' started by kamai, June 13, 2017.

1. kamai

kamaiNew Member

How important is Google to you? Do you use it on a daily basis like myself?
    I use Google almost every day whether my search is something I want to learn about or something fun. I don't have any other to go to a search engine as Google always leads me to other sites I may like. I remember when Yahoo was the top search engine amoung the people I knew and I never noticed how and when I made the switch. Google has been an essential tool for my work online and I bet for most it has been too.

Last edited by a moderator: June 16, 2017
    janemariesayed likes this.
  2. Alexandoy

AlexandoyNew Member

My search engine is Google not for anything else but it is the standard in our office so I am making it my standard search engine as well. I had tested other search engines and the list that is comfortable for me is Google's search list. I don't remember the time that I had used another search engine, it has been years already.

3. Gad

GadNew Member

I literally use Google to search for everything. I am a student and it comes in handy in my daily life. Whenever I have an assignment, I must google facts. It acts as my resource centre. Outside the classroom, I need to search for various things- from movies to novels.

4. iamawriter

iamawriterNew Member

It is like my Bible. While I do not read the Bible there is not a single day that I do not access the Google Search Engine for knowledge and to help me with images. Any doubt I have even with my grammar and spelling I go there. For online writers this is an indispensible feature.