Getting connected by Facebook

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Alexandoy, June 13, 2017.

1. Alexandoy

AlexandoyNew Member

I have created a Facebook account as my way of maintaining connection with people in my circle particularly those who are residing abroad. What I do is post a picture every day with a creative caption or sometimes a guessing game. That novelty earns at least 100 reactions, be it Likes or comments. And when I need to promote something like a video on Youtube then I post a share of the link and I get views already. Social media is a great benefit to mankind if only people would use it for the betterment of society.

Happyflowerlady likes this.
  2. Happyflowerlady

HappyflowerladyNew Member

I really like Facebook for keeping in touch with my friends and family who do not live close to me. I am an Idaho transplant , now living in the southern state of Alabama, so I still have most of my friends and loved ones living in either Idaho or Washington. Facebook is a great way for us to share what is happening in our lives, and just say hello to each other.
    We also have a family group that is private, and can be seen only by our own family who are members. Right now, we are going through the old family photographs that we have and posting them into the family group albums, so everyone can share the pictures. It is a lot easier way to share pictures than trying to upload and email them to everyone, and people can save the ones they want to keep.
    I also follow some online news groups as well as ones that are about Idaho history, and share some of my old pictures on those groups as well.