Yahoo SEO necessary for site traffic?

Discussion in 'Yahoo SEO' started by Cira2D, June 14, 2017.

1. Cira2D

Cira2DNew Member

How important is Yahoo to getting traffic to one's website?

Hey guys, another quick SEO question for you experts out there. I have been slowly learning about how to build my own website and what tools to use to help me get it up to speed SEO-wise and this led me to a question about how important Yahoo is to getting traffic to one's website?

What I mean is, compared to Google and Bing, does it really bring in a lot of traffic or is it more of a nice to have but not really necessary if someone is looking to increase their exposure and get more visitors to their site?

Last edited by a moderator: June 15, 2017
  2. dr45

dr45New Member

I would assume since they are similar that you would have to do so if you want to do anything for traffic you have to rank web pages so you can get more views on your site. It would not bring in a lot of traffic because yahoo is not as used as google or Bing. It would not be as necessary as Google or Bing as it does not bring in a lot of traffic and would not get a lot of views on websites. If you wanted to gain more exposure and get more visitors on their site you would use Google or Bing. While Yahoo is nice to have Google and Bing are better to use for traffic and views for websites.