What is the Best way to earn through YouTube?

Discussion in 'YouTube' started by Cira2D, June 17, 2017.

1. Cira2D

Cira2DNew Member

What is the best way to earn through YouTube?
    I have been doing some research and trying to find out what the best way is to earn through Youtube. Is it a matter of only monetizing your videos through Adsense or is it possible to monetize it in other ways? I ask because I am interested in creating a video blog but I want to know if it's going to be worthwhile in the end or not.

Last edited by a moderator: June 18, 2017
  2. tpicks

tpicksNew Member

AdSense is one easy and the most popular way to earn on Youtube. The fact, the earnings per view or click on the ads maybe quite small however if your video is able to gain wide reach and many views then that tiny amount of cents or unit of cents will add up and you earn significant amount of money.

3. Gad

GadNew Member

Exactly. Starting a vlog would be nice. Do your research and know what your target niche loves the most. Then capitalise on it. Youtube views could earn you a decent daily income. One view goes for 0.18 dollars. The secret here is to publicise your vlog in all sites and tell your friends to share too. When you get a good number of constant viewers, you can then introduce the ads. It will increase your earnings.

4. Alexandoy

AlexandoyNew Member

First is to connect your Youtube channel to Adsense so when you upload and monetize a video, the possible earnings would be withdrawable via your Adsense account. And for the way to earn, make your video interesting to at least a sector. For example, a video about professional basketball will certainly appeal to basketball fans. Be creative with your video like adding humorous caption or making humorous remarks. Uploading a video ends the potential so make sure that your video is something (and not ordinary) before uploading it on Youtube. Also remember that you need a support group who would spread the link of your video.