Does web design affect SEO?

Discussion in 'HTML and CSS' started by aimayaram, November 20, 2015.

?

Does a web design affect SEO?

1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Somewhat

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. aimayaram

aimayaramMember

I know that SEO is about search keywords, metatags, unique content, among other text parameters. But does the way the page look affect the SEO in any way? For example, if my keyword is on the left or the right of the page, does it change my ranking? And how about an AJAX pagination with numbers and arrows apparent versus a Lazyload pagination where we need to scroll down to see more pictures?

As for responsive design, Google will let you know if your page cannot go on mobile, because you will lose a major audience this way. If a website is not responsive, it will go down in the search ranking.

Dentalclinicindia likes this.
  2. bharath

bharathMember

In these days every CMS is built according to the Search Engines and themes are too configured according to requirement.

Web Design really effects for SEO and ranking factors, if your site has a nice theme without errors, then it would be ranking in top positions.

3. Nocturnal Writer

Nocturnal WriterMember

There are many factors that SEO are considering a website. Its style and design play a vital role in ranking the website. A website with a better layout gets numerous followers and advertisers. Therefore, the website design, its accessibility and navigation ability could boost the popularity of the website.