Do you prefer online or offline shopping?

Discussion in 'General Forums and Chat' started by harijobs, July 17, 2017.

1. harijobs

harijobsNew Member

Do you prefer online or offline shopping?

With the fast growing technology, we are getting almost everything in online. Though shopping in online saves time and energy of going to the stores and shop, most people love to do shopping going to the stores directly. To me, shopping is a relaxing activity and even with a lot of online stores I still prefer to go to the store by myself and buy what I want. So, what about you guys? Share your opinions. :)

Last edited by a moderator: July 19, 2017
  2. emmaolivia

emmaoliviaNew Member

I prefer offline shopping. How could someone buy clothes without trying? Everyone has a different fitting and size. It is not necessary that a dress mannequin is wearing will also look good on me.

Last edited by a moderator: December 16, 2017
  3. Gad

GadNew Member

It depends but most of the items I find myself buying things online. This varies from electronic gadgets to shoes and clothing. Online shopping is cheap and convenient since you can have an option of delivery. However, you cannot bargain. That is why sometimes I do offline shopping.

4. pravish

pravishNew Member

I always prefer to shop online and I have been a fan of online shopping for several years now. The simple reason for this is that you save a lot of your money, time and fuel you take to go to a store and shop. The products which you find online are way cheaper than those you find in a store. You may not be able to see the actual product physically, but there is a huge difference in the cost when you compare. If I need to buy a product which I felt I should physically have a look at, I go to the store have a look at it and order it online. There is no hassle of putting the product in your car etc when you order online.

5. anupama

anupamaNew Member

I prefer to buy most of the items like clothes, offline.I like to see and feel the product before I buy them. Also, I like to try on the clothes before buying, so that I am sure of the size etc. Buying clothes online can be a hassle, as you do not know whether the product that you see on the screen, is exactly what you will get. The quality sometimes differ and then it becomes a problem returning it back. It is always better to see the goods physically before buying them.

6. Sam Garg

Sam GargNew Member

In India you will surely get huge discounts at online shopping. Its easy and there are lots of online shopping sites.