Trick I have just learnt that can earn you quality backlinks

Discussion in 'Google SEO' started by bomb2060, July 19, 2017.

1. bomb2060

bomb2060New Member

Getting quality back links is the headache of all webmaster. One thing I will warn newbies, there is no shortcuts to this. The best back links are gotten manually. Don't risk generating back links automatically. You risk being penalized by Google. And Google will ignore low quality backings during indexing.

I will share my trick, go to Google and search for do follow Web 2.0 sites. Check the Alexa ranking. The website should rank above 100,000.

Comment on a relevant topic. Make a genuine comment and request readers to get more details from your website.

2. DavidLee

DavidLeeNew Member

Yah, I heard of that guy who generated a script that did automatic back-linking and Google penalized him. I'm not certain if it was Google Adsense that blocked his account or how he was penalized, but this is for real and it's trending and newbies get caught in this -hopefully anyone wanna get involved in this, takes note.

3. overcast

overcastNew Member

One thing there that needs to be considered is the comment approval. What if the comment does not get approved? In that case it'd be harder to manage the backlinks. Most of the comment based backlinks are limited in their capacity to be genuine for many reasons. And often they get removed. So that's one thing I personally find it hard to adjust with.