Bing Rewards

Discussion in 'Bing SEO' started by nailah783, November 22, 2015.

1. nailah783

nailah783New Member

I started using Bing Rewards not so long ago. Is this really worth it? I don't find as much on Bing as I do with other search engines like Google and Yahoo. All I see going on is collecting points, but you can only get so many of those at a time. has anyone been paid by Bing Rewards, and was it really worth it?

aimayaram likes this.
  2. prissanna

prissannaMember

I'm the same as you. I use Bing Rewards just for searches. They have trivia questions you can answer daily for points among other things. I have done a couple of trivia questions but I find I don't have time for extra stuff like this just for points. I'm a member of Swagbucks too but it's just not my thing. I do a few things here and there on Swagbucks but I find you can make more money on the internet doing surveys and other things.

3. bharath

bharathMember

I haven't heard about them at all, thanks for sharing with us. I have no words to say that Bing going to pay the money for your hard work because they earlier said Bing publisher program will be for worldwide, but never happened it.

Try some other genuine methods that are going to pay for your knowledge.

4. prissanna

prissannaMember

I keep Bing as my homepage on my personal computer and do searches from that. It's really easy to do and works for me better than other places that pay for your searches such as Swagbucks and MyPoints. So far I have not tried cashing out though. I like to get up there in points so it will be worth my while.

5. nailah783

nailah783New Member

I do have a hard time making enough points on Bing and Swagbucks. Bing works good for me because I work on Fancyhands and have to do searches a lot, but Swagbucks takes a little more work for me. I do have the toolbar for it though. I don't make a lot more points for it though. I just wish I knew if after I did all of this work on Bing, if I am actually going to get paid for it.

Last edited: December 20, 2015
  6. prissanna

prissannaMember

What exactly is Fancyhands? I find Swagbucks drives me insane. I see so many people using it and making $$$ but I can't get the videos to load correctly and just don't have much luck. I had the toolbar but deleted it. I keep telling myself it's OK if I don't use Swagbucks but I don't listen and I keep trying to make it work for me.

Last edited by a moderator: December 22, 2015