Apps that pays

Discussion in 'Android App' started by nailah783, November 22, 2015.

1. nailah783

nailah783New Member

I have been using a few Android apps that actually pays. I have found that I have so many paying apps, that there isn't really that much room for any other app. Has anybody else had this issue? Do you think that it is better to have a paying app than the ones that don't pay? Are you more prone to viruses because of these apps?

2. challengewriter

challengewriterActive Member

What do you mean by paying apps? Please could you elaborate a bit.

3. challengewriter

What do you mean by paying apps? Please can you enlighten me some more. Paying apps like apps that you benefit from using or apps that help you make money?

4. nailah783

nailah783New Member

Both actually. I use Uento, Slidejoy, and some Bitcoin apps. They all pay you to use them. Uento pays you to download apps. I download and follow the instructions and then I usually just delete the apps. Slidejoy just pays you to have it on your idle screen. Then I have apps that pay me in Bitcoins. So I was just wondering if anyone else is making money this way.

aimayaram likes this.
  5. Peter97

Peter97Member

Apptrailers is a very good app that is legitimate, I've made over $20 with it so far, however due to a recent update many users (including me) are experiencing problems with viewing the videos on it (which give you points, which you can then withdraw.)

It's available for free on the Google play store, and to get points you watch short 30 second adverts for apps. Each advert is worth 5 points, and 500 points eauals to 50cents, so you could easily make a couple of dollars a day if you had the time to click on the videos.

aimayaram likes this.
  6. challengewriter

I'm going to try this out

7. Peter97

Peter97Member

It's a great app, unfortunately after a recent update adverts no longer seem to display on the videos, meaning that you will be unable to get points. However, many people have addressed the issue, and hopefully the developers will put out a fix as soon as possible.

8. challengewriter

I tried it and it sucked, hopefully by the next update I did try it again. Do you have any others, that are worthwhile?

Peter97 likes this.
  9. Peter97

Peter97Member

There are others. A very good example is "Google Opinion Rewards" They can reward you with Google wallet credit of up to $1 ler survey. However, a big drawback is that it can only be used on the play store, and I don't think there's a way to withdraw the credit into real cash. You could also try "Whaff" I heard good things about that app, despite never trying it myself. Goodluck!

aimayaram likes this.
  10. challengewriter

I didn't see this before, but now that I have, I'm going to try all of them out including the yours @Peter97 thank you!

11. nailah783

nailah783New Member

I had never heard of Whaff. I just checked it out, and there are a lot of bad reviews of people not getting paid for their tasks, and it took someone a year to reach payout level. I don't think I will use this one, thanks.

12. challengewriter

Sadly for me most of this apps never wor in my country, there is always an issue and I'm fed up. I guess I'll just stick to writing on the internet, rather than the apps.

13. pwarbi

pwarbiMember

There are a few apps that pay their users for engaging with their content such as apptrailers that's already been mentioned, but are they really worth it?

If you add up the amount of time it takes to earn $10 for example, I'm sure there's better ways to earn money.

14. challengewriter

It's not worth it at all, there was one I had for about a week before I gave up, it would take about 5 months to make $25, I thought to myself, why would I put myself through so much stress, and so I gave up.

pwarbi likes this.
  15. bharath

bharathMember

Can you send me your refferal link through private message so I can join under you, it loos like we can make some good amount with them. I am first ever to hear App that pays to install or using.
    Do we get cash directly into Paypal or bitcoin?

16. pwarbi

pwarbiMember

Apptrailers allows you to cash into PayPal when you've got 500 points, and I think that works out at 50 cents.

While there is money to be made, it's tiny amounts and if watching one video is worth 5 points, and you can cash out 500 points for 50 cent, you start to realise how slow the process can be.

17. pwarbi

pwarbiMember

I think that's the main issue, knowing your own value. A lot of people seem to do any kind of job, as long as they're making some money they'll do it.

I don't tend to follow that way of thinking, and there's a lot of sites out there that will exploit you if you let them. Being paid a dollar a week isn't work or a viable amount of money to do anything.

18. challengewriter

Yes it quite horrible how people are exploited that way and you can't blame most of the people being exploited. PTC sites are the major promoters of this unfair labour.

pwarbi likes this.
  19. bharath

bharathMember

ow much time it takes to watch those 100 videos and how many they are allowed to view per user?
    Do you thin it easy to make some cash atleast $2 per day?
    I am going try first time through android for making money.

20. Peter97

Peter97Member

I have a rooted Android phone, meaning that I can get apps such as "auto clicker" this allows me to automate clicking and watching the videos (which is against the TOS, I admit to this, however it does work and I haven't been banned yet.) I leave my phone on overnight and sometimes I make around 2000 points ($2) overnight. I don't think it's that worth it if you are going to manually watch the videos, however if you have a rooted device, I would recommend to do what I did.

aimayaram and bharath like this.