How to get an approved Google Adsense account?

Discussion in 'Google SEO' started by nice2cu, November 23, 2015.

1. nice2cu

nice2cuMember

Nowadays it is very difficult to get an approved Google Adsense account. It has become tougher as Google has already amended their guidelines for applying for an Adsense account. It was quite easy earlier when you can get an account by creating a YouTube channel and you were free to use it anywhere else. But time has changed now, a YouTube generated account will be considered as a hosted account and it can only be used in YouTube videos. Now you are also not free to apply for it through sites like Hubpages.

The only way is to have a genuine website of your own and get it approved by Google. But there are a number of things to keep in mind while applying for an account. To name a few :

- The most important thing is the quality of the content. It should be unique and should be your own creation. It can also attract a good amount of traffic to your website which can increase your possibility.
    - Ensure that your domain is at least six months old before applying. Do the ground work in that period.
    - Make sure that your content in no way conflicts with Google's ToS.
    - Never take help of PTC or traffic exchange sites to advertise your site. Google hates inorganic traffic.
    - Don't forget to put information on privacy policy, owner profile and contact details in your website.
    - Using a top-level domain will definitely increase your luck.

I think the above list is not complete. Would appreciate any input from other members.

adminenforums and aimayaram like this.
  2. challengewriter

challengewriterActive Member

I tried a couple of times, but there was always an error, so I haven't even bothered going back to check on it.

3. aimayaram

aimayaramMember

I'm trying to earn some revenue by publishing articles on Triond. On that portal, you can have a Google AdSense account after publishing 5 articles. It's supposed to double your revenue. They call it AdSense integration. But earning anything on Triond is based how many views your content is getting, it must be thousands of views before you get a dollar. Triond publishes your content to several other websites. I published only 2 stories for now, but I'll let you know if I manage to use AdSense without my own website.

nice2cu likes this.
  4. nice2cu

nice2cuMember

If you already got an approved Adsense account you are lucky I must say. The amendments are only for new applicants. So, if you already got an Adsense account (except YouTube generated), you can use it anywhere provided Google ToS is taken care of. Adsense no doubt is the highest paying online advertising agency now.

So, Triond is a pay per view site. The worst part of such site is that it is really very difficult to earn. I think it works almost like Hubpages where I am a member. But nowadays I am not active there due to very low earning potential. Hubpages also allow users to opt for eBay and Amazon ad programs which are based on actual sale of the product being displayed in the ad.

Google Adsense is the really lucrative. I know many people who earn handsome money by maintaining site of their own with Adsense linked to it. They mainly focus on posting quality contents and marketing their articles.

aimayaram likes this.
  5. bharath

bharathMember

Getting Approve is not hard unlike you make pennies with them. I have an adsense account on my travel blog that makes me very less money per click.

Do you believe that you are going to become rich with Adsense? its all worked in those days, but currently only pennies. An easy method to get an adsense account is, use third party websites like Youtube.

6. nice2cu

nice2cuMember

I agree with you on the point that you cannot be rich using Adsense, but it is a good passive income in article writing sites like Hubpages. I have a few articles there, but could not earn much due to absence of Adsense account. Even though it gives pennies, it will build up over time. If you have good number of articles on Hubpages with Adsense attached to it, it can give you good return gradually.

I already have a YouTube generated Adsense account. But nowadays Google has changed the policy and we cannot use YouTube generated account in other sites. It will be treated as a hosted account. The only way to apply for a Google Adsense account is to maintain a successful website of your own. That makes it pretty difficult as you need to invest a lot of time on it

7. bharath

bharathMember

Can you place my code on those hubpages as just want to see how much it will make?
    First time hearing that Youtube approved account shall not to use for Websites. I have an account that got approved for blogspot few years back. I am not concentrating now on adsense, just paid reviews.

8. nice2cu

nice2cuMember

@bharath I would love to do that. But I think that is against the ToS of the company and even your account could be in trouble. However, I am just planning to start a website and apply for a Google Adsense account in due course of time. Let's see how it works.

Yes, Google has changed the terms just a few months back and if you already got an approved Adsense account for general use there is nothing to worry. The revised terms are applicable only for the new applicants. You are lucky to have an approved account.

I think you should invest some time in sites like Hubpages and start wring at least one article in a day or two. But do not expect anything good in a short while. Once your account got as many as 50 articles or so it will start giving you a steady income for sure. It is better to concentrate on evergreen topics like health, parenting, environment, first aid, disaster management etc. which could be a good investment over time.

9. bharath

bharathMember

@nice2cu
    Thanks for the kind words, presently I don't know the status of adsense policies and hubpages. I run my own blogs, but getting some traffic and removed adsense from them few months back for not generating revenue.

I don't know much about hubpages or other revenue sharing programs that make more money. I just thought to have a test with them as how many $$ would be earn in a month or so.

10. harisali3

harisali3New Member

To get approved from adsence, it gets a lot of effort. It mainly depends on where you from but if you want to get accepted, you need at least 40k+ views on your blog or website and remember don't use fake traffic, even after you got accepted! never ever use fake traffic with google adsence .

11. nice2cu

nice2cuMember

Hugpages is good, but as I said do not expect any growth in revenue soon as it will take time to build up. You need a good number of articles there to get a handsome earning every month. Needless to mention that your content quality decides the amount of revenue you are going to generate.

Huhpages is really growing and they recently acquired another article sharing website called Squidoo.

I don't know why your blog is not able to generate income through Adsense. Do you use anyother online ad agency in your blogs? Heard that eBay and Amazon programs are also good. But they will pay only when the ad generates an actual sale. You will be getting a part of the sales as commission.

12. prissanna

prissannaMember

Do you suppose it's because of Hubpages that you weren't easily approved? I'm just curious. I started a blog a few months ago and was approved with Adsense with no problem. I didn't realize it was hard to be approved. I thought pretty much everyone got it quickly.